Your Yacht: Katlo
Sail the seas in state-of-the-art luxury
Since Katlo will be your home-away-from-home during your Caribbean charter sailing vacation, we want to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Your Caribbean yacht rental starts with the new luxury 45’ catamaran named Katlo (a childhood nickname from the owners’ sister). A Lagoon 450, it’s the most spacious of any catamaran in this size on the market. Katlo features three well-appointed cabins, each with queen size beds and deluxe bedding, along with its own private bathroom. Katlo comfortably sleeps up to six guests.
There are also five large public areas onboard, each with the capacity to entertain or relax in private. Living areas include:
- The large salon with stunning 360-degree views. Filled with natural sunlight and a large, flat screen TV that stows discreetly away when not in use.
- The fly bridge at the helm of the boat, located directly above the salon. More spectacular views and a great place to escape and read or relax.
- The forward seating area near the front of the boat offers comfortable cushions to relax.
- The aft cockpit near the rear of the boat is protected by a hard roof and features an outside dining area and large daybed. The perfect setting for sneaking in an afternoon nap in the fresh air.
- The salon rooftop is in front of the bridge and is a large, multi-use open-air seating area. Sun bathe by day and star gaze by night.
Throughout Katlo, you’ll find features that insure you’ll travel comfortably. A large capacity, 75-gallon per hour water maker means you can take long, leisurely hot showers in purified water. There are no stops for water fill-ups on this cruise!
Katlo is also equipped with air conditioning so you’ll always be cool. The salon and each of the cabins has its own air conditioning unit and thermostat, so you can set what’s comfortable for you. There are also two refrigerators, a freezer, an ice maker and a grill on board to limit stops for provisions.
While on vacation, we know it’s important for our guests to remain connected to home, and so Katlo is equipped as its own WiFi connectivity hotspot, with complimentary Internet connection for all of your wireless devices. You’ll be able to send and receive emails, post to Facebook, and even Facetime and Skype in some locations.
While you will want to explore and enjoy all the sights of the BVIs, your time on Katlo will be comfortable and relaxing.
[button url=”http://www.katlocharters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/katlo-layout.pdf” style=”buttondark” target=”_self”] Download a PDF of Katlo’s specs > [/button]